Picking Which Mazda to Buy
Mazda has a stellar 2019 lineup. Because of that, picking which one to get can be difficult. We here at Hall Mazda examine a bunch of factors and show you which Mazda model you should consider buying.
Let us help you answer, “Which Mazda should I buy?”
Factors to consider:
- Which body styles do I like?
- How much cargo space do I need?
- Which features do I want in my new Mazda?
- Do I want FWD, AWD, or RWD?
- Crossovers and SUVs: CX-3, CX-5, CX-9
- Sedans: Mazda3, Mazda6
- Hatchbacks: Mazda3
- Sports Cars: MX-5 Miata, MX-5 Miata RF
If you’re going for maximum cargo space, then the 2019 Mazda CX-9 is the best choice. It has a massive 71.2 ft3 of potential cargo space. And if you find you need more people space, then you can fold up the rear two rows of seats for a maximum seating capacity of 7 people. With all seats up, you still have a generous 14.4 ft3 of cargo room.
Features and Technology
Mazda has a slew of cutting-edge features in their vehicles:
- The easy-to-use Mazda CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- Mazda SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control to make sure you and your passengers have the most comfortable drive possible
- The extensive Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE® safety suite
- The eco-friendly Mazda i-ELOOP braking thermal energy recapture system
- Mazda i-ACTIV AWD® automatic dynamic AWD power monitoring and distribution system
Mazda consistently sets the industry standards for exceptional handling, be it FWD, AWD, or RWD. No matter which you pick, you’ll be getting a responsive, nimble, and reliable driving experience. Here’s a list of which drivetrains are available for each vehicle in the 2019 Mazda lineup:
- FWD: Mazda3, Mazda6, CX-3, CX-5, CX-9
- AWD: Mazda3, Mazda CX-3, CX-5, CX-9
- RWD: MX-5 Miata, MX-5 Miata RF