New Updates for the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata
The MX-5 Miata is one of the most beloved vehicles ever. In fact, it holds the Guinness World Record for best-selling two-seater sports car of all time. Which makes sense, given the reputation it has for being one of, if not the, best handling vehicle on the market. The newest 2020 model is upholding that tradition quite nicely.
But how do you improve upon a classic? Well, Mazda had a few ideas. We think you’ll appreciate them.
Here’s what’s new on the 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
New Features for the MX-5 Miata
The MX-5 Club trim now has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The Grand Touring models with the manual transmission now have a limited-slip differential, Bilstein dampers, a front shock tower brace, and a sport-tuned suspension typically only found on the Club trim. There’s also an all-new gray cloth soft top and red Nappa leather interior available for the Grand Touring trim.
What to Expect from the Grant Touring?
The premium Grand Touring trim is loaded. It has the following standard features:
- Heated leather-trimmed seats
- Mazda navigation system
- 17-inch dark silver aluminum alloy wheels
- Heated side mirrors
- Automatic climate control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Automatic headlights
- Auto-dimming driver-side mirror
- Auto-dimming rearview HomeLink mirror
- Traffic sign recognition system
- Adaptive front-lighting system
- High beam control
What’s on the Club Performance Package?
Many MX-5 Miata owners opt for the driver’s experience, eschewing luxuries for straight-up performance. Here’s what those prospective buyers can expect from the MX-5 Miata Club with performance package:
- Brembo performance front brakes
- BBS 17-inch dark gunmetal forged wheels
- Heated Recaro sport seats
- Black aero kits with side sill extensions and rear bumper skirt
- Hand-painted black roof (for RF models)