Turning Off Maintenance Light in 2017-2021 Mazda CX-5
Here at Hall Mazda near Milwaukee, we enjoy showing Mazda owners cool things about their vehicles that they didn’t know before. And those cool things are often really useful. For instance, you can set the interval that your CX-5 reminds you to perform the recommended maintenance.
Here’s how to set and reset the maintenance light in a 2017-2021 Mazda CX-5.
Resetting the Maintenance Light on Your CX-5
These steps can be performed with the Command Control knob or via touch controls if your CX-5 model has a touchscreen.
- Press the Home button or otherwise navigate to the Home screen
- Navigate to the “Applications” icon in the menu and select it
- Scroll to the “Vehicle Status Monitor” option and select it
- Scroll to the “Maintenance” option and select it
- Select either “Scheduled,” “Tire Rotation,” or “Oil,” depending on which you need to reset
- Scroll to the “Reset” option and select it
- Confirm the “Reset” selection
- Press Home to finish or select “Back” to reset other maintenance types
Get CX-5 Service near Milwaukee
The maintenance light in your CX-5 came on, and now it’s time to get it serviced. That’s where we come in. You can schedule an auto appointment by clicking the link below. And don’t forget to check our Service Specials page, where you can get services like oil changes, tire rotations, brake service, and battery replacement at a discount.
How to Save Money on a New Mazda?
If you’re thinking about buying a new Mazda vehicle, make sure you visit our New Mazda Specials and Current Mazda Incentives pages. There, you’ll get access to financing specials, leasing offers, and discounts on new Mazda vehicles, like the 2021 CX-5, the 2021 CX-9, and the 2021 CX-30.