2021 Mazda CX-5 MSRP Sorted by Trim
Here at Hall Mazda near Milwaukee, one of our most popular vehicles, by far, is the Mazda CX-5. With high ratings and numerous “Best-of” awards from all across the automotive industry, it’s not hard to see why. But how much will you have to pay to get your hands on one?
How much does the 2021 Mazda CX-5 cost? That depends on trim, drivetrain, and packages. Let’s take a look.
Starting MSRP by Trim
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 is available in seven different trims. All trims come standard in FWD with an AWD option, excluding the Grand Touring Reserve and Signature trims, which come standard with AWD.
- Sport FWD – $25,370
- Sport AWD – $26,770
- Touring FWD – $27,110
- Touring AWD – $28,510
- Carbon Edition FWD – $28,955
- Carbon Edition AWD – $30,355
- Grand Touring FWD – $30,560
- Carbon Edition Turbo FWD – $30,760
- Grand Touring AWD – $31,960
- Carbon Edition Turbo AWD – $32,160
- Grand Touring Reserve AWD – $35,385
- Signature AWD – $37,505
There are two different packages available on the 2021 CX-5. The first is the Touring Preferred SV package, which is available on the Touring trim. The second is the GT Premium package, which is available on the Grand Touring trim. Here are their costs and what they include:
- Touring Preferred SV Package ($1,445) – HomeLink auto-dimming rearview mirror, a Bose 10-speaker stereo, power sliding-glass moonroof, power liftgate, leather upholstery, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support and 2-position memory, and 6-way power-adjustable passenger seat.
- GT Premium Package ($1,625) – active driving display, automatic power-folding side mirrors, heated rear seats, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and windshield wiper de-icer.
Save Money a New Mazda
If you’re looking to buy a new Mazda vehicle, then you’ve come to the right place! Here at Hall Mazda near Milwaukee, there are numerous ways to get a new Mazda vehicle for less. We recommend checking out our New Mazda Specials page and Current Mazda Incentives pages to start. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call!