2019 Mazda3 EPA
The 2019 Mazda3 boasts many benefits, two of the greatest being its standout interior and driving pleasure. With such ample, robust performance, what does the fuel-economy come out to? Read on to learn the precise fuel-economy ratings for each iteration of the 2019 Mazda Mazda3.
Taken as a whole, fuel economy of the 2019 Mazda3 ranges from 27 to 30 combined city/highway miles-per-gallon. The exact mileage your 2019 Mazda3 receives depends on whether you’re driving a sedan (4-door) or hatchback (5-door) body style, along with your choice of front-wheel or all-wheel drive, the transmission type, and whether or not your engine features Cylinder Deactivation.
Whew. That’s a lot of factors, but here goes- the following are the 2019 Mazda3 fuel-economies from worst to best:
- 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback All-Wheel Drive: 24 mpg city, 32 mpg highway, 27 combined mpg.
- 2019 Mazda3 Sedan All-Wheel Drive: 25 mpg city, 33 mpg highway, 28 combined mpg.
- 2019 Mazda3 Hatchback Front-Wheel Drive with Manual Transmission: 25 mpg city, 35 mpg highway, 29 combined mpg.
- 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback Front-Wheel Drive with Automatic Transmission: 26 mpg city, 35 mpg highway, 30 combined mpg
- 2019 Mazda3 Sedan Front-Wheel Drive with Automatic Transmission and no Cylinder Deactivation: 26 mpg city, 35 mpg highway, 30 combined mpg
- 2019 Mazda3 Sedan Front-Wheel Drive with Automatic Transmission and Cylinder Deactivation: 27 mpg city, 36 mpg highway, 30 combined mpg.
All-wheel drive, while providing plenty of benefits, also has some downsides, one of which being fuel-economy. The 2019 Mazda3 with all-wheel drive still boasts a good economy for a compact car, but loses a few miles compared to the front-wheel drive variations. Hatchback economy tends to be slightly worse as well.
Test Drive the 2019 Mazda3 in Brookfield, WI
To determine the ideal balance of 2019 Mazda3 configuration and fuel-economy for you, come down and take a couple out for a test-drive here at Hall Mazda! We’re located in Brookfield, just outside Milwaukee and have been serving the whole area for years. Thanks for reading; we hope to see you soon!