2021 Mazda CX-9 trim level comparison
The 2021 Mazda CX-9 is a stunning three-row SUV that captures attention as it goes down the road. It is available in five trim levels that come standard with a variety of features. Are you interested in seeing a 2021 Mazda CX-9 trim level comparison? You have come to the right place. We have received many questions about this vehicle at Hall Mazda and thought this topic would be helpful. Learn more below.
Which features go with what trim level?
The five trim levels that the 2021 Mazda CX-9 is available in include the Sport, Touring, Carbon Edition, Grand Touring, and Signature. We highlight a few features each trim level has below.
- 2.5-liter SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine that produces 227 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque
- Heated side mirrors
- Pandora internet radio integration
- Estimated fuel economy of 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway
- Auto dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink
- 10.25-inch full color center display
- Rear power liftgate with programmable height
- Paddle Shifters
- Red leather interior
- Adaptive front lights
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition
- Ventilated front seats
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
Where can I purchase a 2021 Mazda CX-9 near Milwaukee?
We have welcomed the 2021 Mazda CX-9 to our showroom at Hall Mazda, and we could not be more excited. Do you have questions about the 2021 Mazda CX-9? Are you interested in seeing it in person or taking it for a test drive? Please contact us today. Our friendly and knowledgeable team members have a lot of information that they would be more than happy to share with you. Make sure that you ask about our current offers as well as our financing options. Our team members have seen it all when it comes to various credit situations. We look forward to hearing from you and to helping you drive off today in the perfect new 2021 Mazda CX-9!